The Department for German and Austrian Citizenship in our offices is of assistance to the descendants of German or Austrian Jews in obtaining the German or Austrian citizenship and a European passport.
It is estimated that 200,000 such entitled persons are living in Israel today and a further 200,000 are living in the USA.
Our department conducts, when necessary, a preliminary inquiry with the relevant German or Austrian authorities to locate evidence, on which it is possible to base our clients’ eligibility. Based on the evidence, our department conducts the entire citizenship proceedings directly with the German or Austrian institutions. Our department also arranges for the translation of the necessary documents into the German language, as well as for the obligatory notary confirmations of such translations.
Our department’s staff attends to the applicants rapidly, and at dates and times convenient for the applicants. They provide the applicants with thorough information and guidelines regarding the documents necessary for the process.
For a free initial consultation please contact the department via this website or via the department’s direct phone number:
+972-3-5663006, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax:
From January 2001 until December 2018 our department has found about 1,494 families eligible for the German or Austrian citizenship (6,007 applicants) and we have filed the respective applications with the relevant authorities. Among these, 1,315 families (88%) have already received a notice of the relevant authority that their application has been granted. The applications of the remaining 179 families (12%) are still under examination.
In the same period of time our department has commenced research regarding 1,746 families in order to prove their entitlement to the German or Austrian citizenship.
The results of our research are the following:
- So far regarding 962 families (approximately 55%) documents proving their eligibility have been found.
- Regarding 717 (approximately 41%) families such evidence could not be found.
- 67 cases (approximately 4%) are still in progress.
For further questions regarding German or Austrian citizenship, please contact our department at:
Dan Assan & Partners, Law Offices
14 Nachmani St.
Tel Aviv 65794, Israel